Event Marketing Intern
Arts Ed NJ an arts education nonprofit is looking to hire an intern(s) with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms.
Arts Ed NJ is currently planning our marketing for the annual NJ Governor’s Awards in Arts Education (May 14), and will promoting our social media campaign at the event. The intern selected will need strong critical thinking skills, and must be comfortable working across multiple platforms during a fast-paced special event with 400-500 guests/attendees.
Our vibrant and passionate team is very excited to share this exciting opportunity with an intern hoping to gain more experience and expand their portfolio.
This is an unpaid internship for the duration of 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
- Contribute to event preparation and marketing
- Website Updates
- Database Management
- Manage social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Take photos to post online and on social media
- Promote the Arts Ed Now campaignRequirements
- Students applying for this internship should have solid understanding of youth markets.
- The intern will be required to attend the 39th Annual Governor’s Awards in Arts Education on May 14 inTrenton.
- The internship will be remote and on location the day of the event.
- It will require 10 hours a week.Start Date
If Interested please email Priscilla Hopkins-Smith at Priscilla@artsednj.org