All garages are located in downtown
- Liberty Commons Garage – 16 E. Front St. – 08608
- Lafayette Garage – 1 W. Lafayette St. – 08608
- Warren St. Garage – 110 N. Warren St. – 08608
- Merchant St. Lot – 24 Merchant St. – 08608
There is fee-based parking in lots throughout the downtown Trenton area, as well as some metered street parking available in the War Memorial’s environs.
- On evenings and weekends, free parking is available in the state parking lots on Memorial Drive near the War Memorial.
- There is handicapped parking beside the War Memorial on West Lafayette Street, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The War Memorial is fully ADA compliant.
Part of the State of New Jersey’s Capitol Complex, The War Memorial is located on Memorial Drive in downtown Trenton near the Delaware River. The building is a short walk from the New Jersey State House (the nation’s second oldest state capitol building), the New Jersey State Library, the New Jersey State Museum, the Old Barracks Museum (site of the Battle of Trenton on Dec. 26, 1776), and a short distance Sun National Bank Center (hosts concerts, sporting events, family programs), and Mercer County Waterfront Park (home of Trenton Thunder – NY Yankees Class A Affiliate baseball) and other attractions.